Although his status as an also-ran has largely shielded him from scrutiny, it should be noted that John Kasich is in favor of a massive amnesty program for illegal aliens and would do nothing to stem the tide of illegal immigration if elected President.
Of course, Kasich has no chance of ever being President of anything. But a vote for Kasich in Ohio could deny the state’s delegates to Donald Trump, who will build a wall on the border and deport the 11-12 million criminals who entered our country illegally. He is the ultimate spoiler.
A vote for Kasich is a vote for amnesty and in support of illegal immigration. Breitbart has a run-down on each of Kasich’s bizarre pro-illegal statements.
1) “God Bless” Illegal Immigrants
2) “I couldn’t imagine” enforcing our current immigration laws: “That is not… the kind of values that we believe in.”
3) Kasich likened deporting the illegal population to Japanese internment camps
4) Illegal immigrants “are some of the hardest-working, God-fearing, family-oriented people you can ever meet.”
5) Allowing ICE officers to do their jobs is not “humane”
6) America can’t deport illegal immigrants because they are “made in the image of the Lord”
7) Kasich has called for implementing an open borders-style policy where workers can come and go as they please.
8) Kasich would enact amnesty within his first 100 days.
9) America shouldn’t address ending birthright citizenship because it’s “dividing people”
10) Illegal immigrants should be allowed to stay because “they’re here”
By the way, did you know his father was a mailman? His father was a mailman.